A while back, I wrote about claiming my online identity. I purchased www.chadlehman.com For now, it simply links to this blog, but over the summer, I hope to expand it a little more.

Recently, a fellow (non-tech) blogger, John Pearson, did the same. If you haven't checked out Mister Teacher's site, I think you should - it's usually good for a nice laugh. In addition, to his blog, John writes a column for Education.com.

Quick side note - when I first started my blog, John was the first person to leave a comment and welcome me to the world of blogging.

2 comments

  1. Mister Teacher // February 24, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

    Hey, I get to be the first to leave a comment on this post, too!

    Like you, my new .com merely links to my blog, but I'd like to expand when I have some time.

    And change the link to learnmegood.com (instead of blogspot) and you'll have 5 entries in my February sweepstakes!

  2. Mister Teacher // March 8, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

    Hey dude,
    Really good game today, I will admit that Carolina is the better team, but you have to agree with me that there were some HORRENDOUS calls there in the second half!!!

I.M.C. Guy. Original design by : Yanku-template | Sponsored by : Tutorial87 / Commentcute / Free Blogger Template