What a Great Day!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 | 0 comments »

This time, I'm kidding. My day started today with a fifth grader throwing up near my circulation desk. Luckily, his aim into the trash can was about 90% successful. However, the other 10% made it near my computer, under my printer, and in other places things normally don't go.

And yes, I had to clean most of it up. Just another day in an elementary school!!


I.M.C. Guy. Original design by : Yanku-template | Sponsored by : Tutorial87 / Commentcute / Free Blogger Template